We work with our Clients to identify the optimum approach in meeting their completions and handover requirements. Our strength lies in keeping things simple for everyone. Project Completions need not be complicated.
We develop practical plans and procedures with a balanced approach and realistic expectations that can be effectively implemented to ensure smooth transitions from engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction and commissioning to final handover for start up.
We help our Clients develop a comprehensive project completions strategy with focus on safety, organizational effectiveness and execution efficiency throughout the entire project life-cycle.
Our involvement in the planning stage allows us to assess our Client’s unique needs, identify and address causes of inefficiencies, and mitigate risks resulting in much greater chance of success during field execution.
- Strategy and plan development during FEED
“Begin with the End in Mind”. We ensure that our Client’s completions needs are understood and addressed before detail engineering begins. FEED is the right time to plant the seeds of success.
- Engineering and Procurement Inputs
Most project challenges can be avoided by proper consideration of completions requirements during the detail engineering and procurement phases of the project.
- Construction – Completions Gap Analysis
Proper alignment of construction work packages with commissioning sub-systems priorities during the planning phase results in more efficient completion and handover execution.
- Commissioning Planning
- System/subsystem scoping of independently commissionable units
- Completion check list development and customization
- Organizational plan development
- Detailed commissioning procedures
- Schedule development & critical path identification
- Commissioning spares identification
- Specialty third party services requirements
- HAZOP inputs & P&ID reviews
- Completions Management System (SystemPortal) set up and deployment
- Database setup
- Activity check list per tag/equipment type (standard or customized)
- Data upload (tag list, system/subsystem list, etc.)
- System maintenance
- Technical Support